Our Eriskay earrings, are made from three circles, connected by an adjoining line. The top is left open, while the bottom two are filled.
These earrings were inspired by the Isle of Eriskay, a tiny island with a population of 143, in the Outer Hebrides in northern Scotland. Eriskay is the bottom island, linked by road from North Uist, Benbecula and South Uist. The dramatic colours of golden sands and deep blue seas inspired the colour ways of these earrings.
- Citron + Rose + Red, with a Natural line
- Natural + Spanish Green + Fiord Blue, with a Juniper Blue line
- Natural + Spanish Green + Fiord Blue, with a Rose Pink line
- Natural + Golden Sand + Juniper Blue, with a Rose Pink line
- Ice Blue + Sloe Blue + Fiord Blue, with a Natural line
You can choose if you'd like it finished with a:
- Sterling Silver drop earring
- Rose Gold drop earring
- Gold plated drop earring